Re: Welding wire

To: Eddie Sheffield <mg4fun@cablenet-va.com>
Subject: Re: Welding wire
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:19:22 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi.
I don't think that wire has a flux core, it seems to be  filled with iron
powder of somekind. The data sheet does not mention flux anywhere. I know that
iron powder in stick welding helps to fill and smooths the weld, makes it hard
to weld upside down though.
I'd like to try it if I can find a dealer nearby.