Re: Part Wanted

To: John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: Part Wanted
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:43:05 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
John,

I don't know if you've read my previous discussions on this, but
these are nearly impossible to come by, and the primary piston MUST
have a perfect surface where it passes through the front seal or it
WILL leak.

I have rebuilt, brass sleeved units if you want an entire
replacement. Personally, I wouldn't install even a new unit without a
brass sleeve. If you have the primary piston but it has
scratches/gouges, I can recondition it for you.

Contact me offlist if you are interested.

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm