Re: CA registration

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Subject: Re: CA registration
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:16:24 -0800 reply-type=response
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
I came up with one other hitch on one of my classics.  Even though I had
both plates, and an original pink tying them to my car, it had been plated
in between with more current plates.  They will not "undo" modern plates and
re-title to the black plates.  So if the car recieved blue plates in the
1970's, you are out of luck.

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/