Re[2]: Bracing - now Electric Vest

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Bracing - now Electric Vest
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:02:34 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Hello Frank,

       not quite!

       at the ABFM in Portland this year, it rained in the
       afternoon.... MANY of us were caught without our tops even
       even with us, so there was i kinda exodus..... .. i was headed
       out in the sprite, and going up hill i was passed by a guy in a
       BIG healey, also without his top, his wiper moving across his
       windshield.... i looked over at him, he looked back at me,
       smiled, threw up his hands to the sky, then motored serenely on
       up the road. ... so i KNOW there is at least ONE other big
       healey with working wipers out there.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com