RE: Part Identification Help Needed - Folding Top Frame

To: "'WebmasterRick'" <WebmasterRick@comcast.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Part Identification Help Needed - Folding Top Frame
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 09:28:06 -0600
Rick

All I know about it is that it is not an early MGB frame.  These have three
horizontal pieces, and flat bars where it slots into the car.

As to being wider than a spridget, I couldn't say - our '75 is in
hibernation for the winter and can't get to it easily.  I hope to be able to
check it out in a week or two.

Bob