RE: Wiper motor wiring

To: "The Mayers" <gmeyer01@snet.net>, "Sprite" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wiper motor wiring
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:04:39 -0500
dosen't the black wire attach to a screw on the diecast end plate where the
two terminals are?
1 hot for power to slow park unit . 1 for power for the ever popular single
speed of "slow".
1 wire to positivly ground the motor assembly.

chuck.

terminals but the harness has three wires.  The third wire on my bugeye is
not connected anywhere.  I think it is the ground wire by the color black.
The wipers do work fine without it.  Gary '61 Sprite