RE: January in Scotland (no lbc) long

To: "'Guy Weller'" <Guy.Weller@kencomp.net>, "'David Riker'" <davriker@pacbell.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: January in Scotland (no lbc) long
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:31:17 -0600
Well said guy that is bang on the money. It's true I have noticed a fair
increase in the standard of living in the last few years in Scotland and the
UK in general I'm sure.

Most of the observations in the letter were true but it gave the impression
that it was all like this not a small part.

I think I have seen more crime in my 5 years in Houston alone than I ever
did in 20+ years in Scotland. Saying that I now consider Houston my home.

Duncan

Ps Guy who does your son work for in Aberdeen?