Tow Bar

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tow Bar
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:38:56 -0500
Thanks for all the replies so far - but no drawings.
I thought it would be a cheap and easy project that could be useful in
the future and if someone else had made one I could learn from their
(and my own) mistakes.
Any of you who would like to send a photo of your tow bar that would be
great.
The whole tow bar question came up because I have removed the engine
from my '62 A.H. Sprite mkII and the engine compartment is so greasy, I
thought it would be a good time to take it to a car wash and clean it
out.
As far as borrowing one from one of you listers, I live in the little
town of Holly Springs, North Carolina south west of Raleigh.
What a list.
Dean Swanson
'62 A.H. Sprite