vin #

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: vin #
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:08:35 EST
Hey Matt, the vin# on my 61 Midget is GAN1L 15100. That is how it is
registered on the title anyway. I always assumed it was a one not an eye. For a

definitive answer tho look at a Victoria British catalogue where it breaks down

the code by digit. I left my copy at work where I can get paid to order my
parts. You might be interested that your car is featured on the cover of
Car&Driver in the October 1962 issue. It has the skinniest bathing beauty
reclining
on the hood that I have ever seen! So as not to dent it I  suppose.
Patrick the frozen  Nebraskan