vin #

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: vin #
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:25:54 EST
A point of clarification,I needed my car to be older to qualify for
historical plates. $75 for lifetime registration and you can use any plate you
want
as long as it is in good condition. What a deal! A quick question,is there  any
way to get a stuck cylinder out of a brake caliper? Don't know if my
terminology is correct but I hope you understand. Tried soaking in solvent,heat

torch and vice press. Thanks, Patrick in a state mourning the loss of native
son,Johnny Carson.