Re: Midget vin number question

To: "Rick Fisk" <refisk@chartermi.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Midget vin number question
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:48:09 -0600 reply-type=original
Rick,  That's funny.  Does it have a Mary Kay sticker?  The BMIHT
certificate shows Sept 19-20, 1962 as the production date of my car.  And
Patrick thanks for explaining how your car came to be a 61.  I thought maybe
you had a time machine since your car had to have been made within weeks of
mine.  Anyway thanks for the help.  Now to go fix the mailbox the snow plow
driver ran over yesterday.  Matt