Re: Michael Jackson

To: PilotRob@webtv.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Michael Jackson
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 02:48:24 EST
In a message dated 1/28/05 11:40:20 AM, PilotRob@webtv.net writes:

> Oh, yeah....poor Michael....don't follow
> this much, but.....
>
> methinks the life he may have led may
> be catching up with him. Looks like he's
> goin' down and if he did what they say he
> did.....he obviously should.
>
> But....it they can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, this guy is gonna
> be
> more rich than ever considering the legal
> number he may be in a position to do on
> the county/State, whatever.
>
> You see the outakes of this guy's performance in his initial years...what
> a helluva talent. And a good lookin'
> guy to boot. Can't believe he couldn't
> appreciate his own self to the extent
> of the physical changes he's voluntarily
> made....lotta psychological damage "in"
> there.
>
> If the charges against this guy turn out
> to be true, it won't surprise me one little
> bit.

In other words you believe in real justice but pay attention to the media.
h m m m

My curiosity is: what kind of parents would allow their unescorted youngster
(except by Jackson) to spend days at Neverland with Jackson.   What grubby
little money-grabbing thoughts go through their minds?   I can think of no
reason
other than intended blackmail and certainly not anything that is in the best
interest of the children.

I'm not going to hazard a guess as to whether there is anything to the
charges or not.   It would appear that even if there are, Jackson had plenty of
takers for his largesse--are these people doing any better than selling their
kids
into prostitution based on MJ's ability to please children by singing and
dancing for them.   And the money he gets for doing it.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"