Re: NLBC- Michael Jackson

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: NLBC- Michael Jackson
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:59:14 -0800
Hey give us Santa Barbara County residents a break! Our DA has been
dragging his heels for howevery long this has been going on. No one can
tell if hes trying to waste more tax money or get more publicity.

Toby
69 mk. iv Sprite (still at the body work stage, but getting closer every
day)

back to lurk mode.