Re: Was: FASPEC Now: colon cancer

To: "MICHAEL CARPENTER" <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was: FASPEC Now: colon cancer
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 17:08:40 -0500
wel i knew of the faspec guy but was not a personal friend or aquaintance.
BUT I GOTTA "GO THERE" WITH THIS ONE FOLKS!
this thread has become a pain in the ass!   ok!  i did that!  i'm not
ashamed but i considered , tushie, butt, glutes, bum, and a myriad of other
well known and equally offensive names referring to the human "tail
pipe"(automotive refrence!  :) ) and 3 lettered  "A" word really had the
right "ending" .  so i usually curb my amazing array of famous flying
expletives but after colon after colon after colon.....i've reached my
capacity of "brown -25 from uranus corperation"(ya had ta see "the kentucky
fried movie" to apreciate that one! ) .
ok i'm gonna hop off da soap box of luv and hit my special "send button" as
i knowm y'all had enough of this too.....(this was no help was it....)

chuck.
(it was meant to make light of this matter, not offend nor deter from the
fact that a well respected gentleman has passed away!)
BTW!  at age 47 with 27 broken bones and numerous surgeries i can say this!
colon exams, prostrate exams and any associated items like that are very
importaint! DO NOT SCREW AROUND WITH PUTTING THSES OFF IF YOU ARE IN THE
AGE GROUPS THAT ARE RECCOMENDED TO BE HAVING ANNUAL CHECK UPS!
embarrasing, uncomfortable, what ever!  better to be embarrased for a
moment with a professional than on your way to secumbing to a treatable
desease!  (or i may end up with yer car after yer gone from here....and you
do not wanna know what i might do to it!  LOL!)    ;)     C.