Re: Re: Was: FASPEC Now: colon cancer

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Was: FASPEC Now: colon cancer
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:56:01 -0600
Cc: spridgets-owner@autox.team.net
Wouldn't you rather just run an engine until it siezes, rather than going
through the hassle of oil changes?

We're talking maintainance here.  I've had a colonoscopy, and I've seen what
people (and their families) go through when colon cancer isn't caught early.

I'll take the colonoscopy, thanks.

Chris K.

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:17:19 -0500, Robert Duquette wrote