RE: K&N Air Filter

To: "'Gregory Groiss'" <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: K&N Air Filter
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:16:17 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have the one with Sprite on it.  These have become hard to find and
expensive.  Your best bet for K&N filters would be at www.aptfast.com I
think their shop is next door to K&N.
                Crash

Hello everyone.  I am looking for some direction as to where I can
purchase a K&N air filter to fit my 1.25 SU's.  I am looking for the
oval style filter that fits over both carbs (as seen in Vizard's
book).  I heard it works well.

With all my searching all I could come up with was this one on ebay
http://tinyurl.com/6fuo8 . Too bad this guy is in the UK and I don't
need the carbs that come along with it.  Don't necessarily need the
one with "Midget" on it either, I actually prefer the chrome one with
the K&N logo.

If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Greg