Re: K&N Air Filter

To: Hal Faulkner <hal@katemuir.com>
Subject: Re: K&N Air Filter
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 07:47:24 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thanks for the info everyone.  I just sent an email to K&N UK Sales.
I will let you know what they have to say as soon as I hear for them.

In the meantime if anyone finds a source for these please let me know.

If I am unable to locate this setup I was thinking of going with the
pancake style K&N's.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Greg