Re: Got the wheelbarrow tire on!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Got the wheelbarrow tire on!!!
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:14:55 -0600
Cc: cartman@rcn.com
I plowed up two-thirds of my place and seeded native prairie grass.
Every 2-3 years you're supposed to burn it to strengthen the root structure
and kill off the weeds, but I know I'll burn my barn down if I do that. So
every few years I mow it down and give it a squirt of 2,4-D. Looks great and
no more lawn!  Plus, you get pheasants, grouse, doves, whitetail, and those
damned groundhogs-- which makes for good back porch plinking.
JohnD

Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:45:27 -0600
From "Greg Gowins" <cartman at rcn.com>
Subject: Got the wheelbarrow tire on!!!

Other than that, the biggest hassle is keeping the almost two acres
mowed in the spring and summer.

Greg Gowins

Driftwood, TX

'69 Sprite