Everyone on the sprite midget list

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Everyone on the sprite midget list
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:24:15 -0800
I just have to say a big thanks to everyone on this list.
What a wealth of information.

In the last two days my sprite has run better than
it ever has. I have actual been able to enjoy it!

I don't know what I would ever do with out this
mail list.

Thanks to for all the patience everyone has given me
for my noobism!

Mike
Sacramento Ca