Re: Under the Bonnet

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Under the Bonnet
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 14:16:54 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Frank,

That's a long way down the road for anything very accurate. About 1 to
2 weeks before hand remind me again and I'll pour over the data. About
all I can offer you this far in the future is the Climate Diagnostics
outlooks for temperature and precipitation. See:

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/lead01/off01_prcp.gif

and

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/predictions/long_range/lead01/off01_temp.gif

Right now it looks like it may be a little warmer than average for the
month with about average precipitation. When the time gets close,
check out:

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/er/phi/

Cheers!!
Jim - who drove the Midget to work in Dodge City today

--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget