Re: Critique wanted..

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Subject: Re: Critique wanted..
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:37:29 -0800
Cc: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>, spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Lester,
     I agree with everything you are doing too with one exception.
Forget about the Judson Supercharger.  BTDT.  You don't say whether or
not you have a 948 or 1275 in this beauty.  You are better off just
dropping a 1275 in and bypass the hair pulling, antacid overdose and
sleepless nights you will be having over emailing the Judson list asking
why your car overheats, stalls in a hard right turn, doesn't get enough
boost, etc.  What is your compression ratio?  If it is not exactly stock
8.3 - 1, you are going to be on the list asking about overheating and
detonation.  The reason the Judson was developed for the 948 engine is
because the 1275 had not been around to swap out yet.  Do yourself a
favor, if you have not bought the Judson yet, don't.  If you did, Ebay.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2