Re: Critique wanted..

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Critique wanted..
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:07:17 -0500 reply-type=response
Lester,

Captain Bob tried to use a Judson on a 1275 and it didn't work because the
Judson setup was designed for a 948.  Mike MacLean lives in southern
California where the best gasoline you can buy is crap compared to the stuff
available in the other states.  If you're running a 948 I'd give the Judson
a shot.  You may end up running race gas at $6 a gallon, but if your Bugeye
is a toy like mine - who cares?  If you're using the car to commute 100
miles a day it makes a difference, but not for occasional use toys.

Rick