Innocenti Warning

To: innocenti_spider@yahoogroups.com, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Innocenti Warning
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:40:32 -0500
Comment: DomainKeys Info At http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
Dear Fellow Innocenti Owners,

I know this forum doesn't experience much activity, but it's the only
"public" Innocenti forum.

I am submitting this message to vent my anger about a fellow Innocenti
owner who has launched a pesonal and negative campain against me.

Over the last year a rather aggressive owner from the U.S. has been
spreading lies and slanderous statements about me. I have received
copies of some emails he has disseminated that contain his odd comments.
Some statements are so strange that they would be funny if they were not
intended to hurt me and ruin my reputation.

I have never experienced this before. No one has ever spread lies about
me before and I'm at a loss to understand his motivation. Furthermore,
I'm at a loss to understand how to deal with this. I've asked him
directly to stop, but he continues this weird campaign to fabricate lies
and stories about me that are false.It's reached the level of a personal
vendetta.

Make you own judgements. I know some on this list have received emails
containing his false and damaging statements about me. But please, judge
me from your personal dealings with me and not from the fantastic
stories this person is spreading.

This entire matter is very troubling. Thank you for reading this.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct