Re: Innocenti Warning

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, <innocenti_spider@yahoogroups.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Innocenti Warning
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:19:33 -0600
Jay, I know you have expressed displeasure with the profession before, but
don't you have lawyers in CT?  Go after the SOB.  It is obviously causing
you distress and potentially damaging your reputation.  Put a stop to it.
That's what lawyers are for.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."