Clean Sweep

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clean Sweep
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 07:47:54 -0800 reply-type=response
I am going through the garage again looking at stuff that has been of no use
to me in years, but seems to have "value".  However, as I watch on ebay,
there seems to be no shortage of people listing them with no bidders.

I have 3 Midget Lucas Alternators, assume they are cores.  $10 per to cover
shipping each to who ever wants them.

5 Lucas Midget Starters, again, assume they are cores.  Also $10 per for
shipping.

Any left at the end of the day will become landfill.

I may be posting more as the day goes on.

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg