Re: Bugzuki Update

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugzuki Update
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:26:25 -0800
Hi Daniel, you have been silent for a while now. Good to have you back.

I want to avoid cutting the inner fender and footwell if at all possible,
especially the footwell.

I test fit the 2.5" K&N filter from my other Bugeye and it will fit BUT need
to install the soft mount kits and then see if it will still fit.

Now as a last resort I can get 2" filters and use a shorter stack.

I made a run up to Gilroy today and talked to Pierce Manifolds and Mike
volunteered to dial in the Weber's when I get to that point.

Larry