Re: Off List NOW: Robert B

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off List NOW: Robert B
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 13:07:27 -0400
I agree with JohnD.  If "we" do anything as a group, I think it should be
flowers. I have a condolence card on the way to Robert & family already.  To
complete the address "Sandpiper" should be Sandpiper Drive. i.e.,

Robert B. Houston Family
5770 Sandpiper Drive
Santa Teresa, NM 88008

Brad,  If you can find anything about the services or a charity donation that
would be helpful for either a donation or flowers.

Biff Jones
'59 Bugeye 'Kermit'
'61 AH Sprite 'Ole Gray' in "The Healey Book"
'71 Midget 'Freebie"
http://sprites2.homestead.com/
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.