Sorry if you get this twice. mailadmin version=2.63-hctc_w9f4wgtp

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sorry if you get this twice. mailadmin version=2.63-hctc_w9f4wgtp
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 15:51:31 -0500
I seem to be having a problem posting to the list, none of my messages show
up in my mail box, or they are blank, even when I've edited them, so I'm
sorry if you do get this twice.

I don't know if this will come through, but here goes.  I didn't mention
how much we had when I spoke to Robert about it, it wouldn't have been in
good taste then, but he does know that we are doing something.  I also told
him that we were closing the books, as per Allen, at the end of the
month.  I think if we told him beforehand he would probably be embarrassed,
whereas if we just present him with a cheque, he won't be able to do
anything about it, it will already be a fait accompli.

Elizabeth

Fisher or Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX

"A Gentleman does not motor about after dark."  Joseph Lucas, 1923