Re: Bugeye door covering

To: Phil Nase <nase@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye door covering
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:21:48 -0400
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Phil Nase wrote:

> I've been looking for the ribbed rubber matting at the local hardware
> stores to fit inside the door skins, with no luck.  Anyone have a source
> for this stuff.

I found something real close. Go to Penn Station in NYC and there is a
little junk store just behind the station on 8th Ave and 33rd or 32nd
st. Old time stair runner.
It was out front on a roll. $12 gets you quite a bit. 4 doors easy.
Now I do not have the original to match it up with, but it looks real good.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ