Re: Bugeye door covering

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye door covering
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 15:11:15 -0500
Sorry for the late response.  I did find an original set and the mat is
not flat on the back side.  Any-who, you can get the stuff suggested and
if you need a different color there is flexible vinyl paint out there.
My friend uses Tower Paint (www.towerpaint.com) in Oshkosh WI.  Send a
color sample and they will match it and put it in spray cans.  His is
going on 5 years and not flaking off.  As usual, no financial interest,
etc., just really nice people to do business with.  I too found some
leaf green stair runner that I used until the real stuff showed up at a
swap meet.
My $0.15,
Dave
59 :{)