Re: Stupid or Just Bad Luck??

Subject: Re: Stupid or Just Bad Luck??
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 03:20:59 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Now this is some really good information for a pseudo-non-mechanical kinda
guy like me. I've always wondered about Amp/Hour ratings - now I know! I
wondered about Ameter vs Voltmeter in cars - now I know!  I wondered if
anyone could possibly drink 24 cans of beer all at once - now I know!

BTW, what kind of beer is it that Ed can drink 24 of all at once?  I want
some.

Cheers!!
Jim - who drove the Midget to work again tonight in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget