Re: Bugeye Run Down Hiway 1

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Run Down Hiway 1
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 05:55:34 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
na dave, its just become a personal challenge myself, Im not a
killboy, or a basher, but it is just a bad habit when people cross. he
was neither going to fast to have to cross, or out of control.

all I said was I Iike it, except for this

These types of driving were actualy taught to me by my parents, and
have since realized how unessasary most times it is..

wasnt meant as a personal attack, more an awareness check.

Dave go back to arguing about ameters LMFAO