Re: Bugeye Run Down Hiway 1

To: "Larry & Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Run Down Hiway 1
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:33:55 +0000
WOW!  Passing zones!!!  We used to have some of them in PA, back when I was
just a young pup.  I doubt anybody in the Keystone State remembers how to pass
on a two lane highway.

It is SO frustrating to drive for MILES on a perfectly straight two-laner, with
good vision, that has a double yellow line painted over the passing zone line.

Allen Hefner