too good not to share, no lbc

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: too good not to share, no lbc
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 08:28:08 -0500
sent to me by my long time English Pen pal
     I now have the full 3.5 minute download
 http://www.twobeds.com/armadilllo.wmv
 Three of these guys were interviewed on National TV this am, they were
stationed at Al-Faw and were half of a squadron, the other half being based
in Basra. They were all due to return to their Unit in Germany and the
Al-Faw crew wanted to make something to give the Basra half of their
squadron to remember their time in Iraq by!!
They are all now back in Germany, but this was e-mailed back to the UK for
family and friends to see, it ended up making much of teh Ministry of
Defence computer system crash as so many tried to download it!
 This version comes complete with NAKED soldiers sitting on the loo :) Too
funny!