Re: Completely Original Bugeye for Sale

To: PhastPhill@aol.com, Editorgary@aol.com, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Completely Original Bugeye for Sale
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 09:35:58 EDT
To finish this it is as several have already mentioned. we decided to sell
two of the three cars. Never even got the RWA midget advertised, mentioned at a
 healey club meeting about selling and that car was gone . Was quite a
difference  driving it and the bugeye, almost hard to believe the difference on
the
highway.  Guess that's why so many bugeyes get modified. The 100-6 was
advertised and went  fast to a guy from Germany for much more than I had in it.
And
the bugeye,  looking just great and in the best shape of all three, no
interest, so I kept it  and sold the others. It has a real attachment for me so
that
was a reason  as well. I reckon with bugeyes It has to be a labour of love
realizing your  never going to get the money out of it. Ya know maybe that's
not
such a bad  thing.......cheers