Re: Completely Original Bugeye for Sale

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Completely Original Bugeye for Sale
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:28:46 -0400 reply-type=original
Hi David,

Do you ever feel claustrophobic in the overly-padded environment of a MG
Midget?  I drove a '73 MG Midget for a few years and then discovered the
cockpit was filled with all sort of fluff and unnecessary padding (thanks to
the 70's that ruined just about every sports car) when I came to my senses
and restored a Bugeye.  Once you go side-curtain, you never go back.  SO
much more pure and true to it's origins.

Mike C