Re: Electric Fuel Pump on a 1500 revisited

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "John Gottstein" <gottstein@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Electric Fuel Pump on a 1500 revisited
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 21:00:18 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Aircraft Spruce has real good prices on Facet pumps.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/ep/fuelpumps.html  Part #40105 looks
right.  $28.60.

They also have a racecar catalog, but this is the first I noticed it so I
can't say much about it.  If their prices here are as good as the Facet
pumps, might be worth looking at.
http://www.aircraftspruce.com/rcatorder.php

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."