MBG - Air Conditioning Question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MBG - Air Conditioning Question
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:46:56 EDT
I am thinking of buying a restored MGB for my daily driver.  I noted that in
the 80's the company actually had an airconditioning unit that could be
ordered. I thought Brit cars were allready running hot enough?!

Do you think it would be possible to have one of these custom air units put
on an MGB - like the type you see on custom Hot Rods and restored American
cars?  I think they might be called something like "After Market Air?"

I would have to find a larger radiator that I could cram in - run a high mix
of pure water with Water Wetter (Red Line) and a good electric fan as a
puller.  With all of this do you guys and gals think that this might be
possible?

Kirk
Vomit Yellow Bugeye