Re: MBG - Air Conditioning Question

To: KrkLH@cs.com
Subject: Re: MBG - Air Conditioning Question
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 20:05:39 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
KrkLH@cs.com wrote:

> I am thinking of buying a restored MGB for my daily driver.

I just happen to have an MGB AC set up sitting out in the storage coop.
Came off an Austin Marina (1800) I stuck it on my Austin Farina (1275)
So yes, it probably will work on a Sprite  as it like to freeze you out
of the A40 Farina.
I did alter one of the brackets to fit the A series engine, other than
that, it worked when I removed it. R-12 system though, a real relic ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ