Austin assembly

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin assembly
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:39:35 -0700
Sorry, but I lost the e-mail from the lister who wanted to see some assembly
of a spridgetoid vehicle.  Was that you Kirk, Larry...?

Anyhow, I plan on spending the entire three day weekend finishing the body
shell paint and reassembling the front and rear suspension on the Austin A35.
Gas and brake lines will hopefully go in as well.  Still no wiring harness
from England so the wiring is on hold.  So if you want to get put to work or
just suck up a beer and criticize, come on by this weekend.  Just be aware
that I taped wrenches to the pulltabs on the beers as a hint.

Glen Byrns