RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 06:30:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
wrote:
> In fact, the Horrible Freight hoists they sell work
> really well

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=44006

I use one hung from the large header behind the car in
this photo.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/soavero/detail?.dir=mail&.dnm=6b67.jpg&.src=ph

Only problem is I have to oput the car on casters to
maneuver it around (whereas you'd move the cherry
picker instead).  Works good, except the the limit
switches had to be readjusted 'cause it kept shutting
itself off randomly.

Ron Soave

"The older I get, the better I was."