[Fwd: RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 12:48:55 -0400
The cherry pickers work well but take up an awful lot of room the other 360
days of the year.

I have one of the fold up kind and it takes up less space than my fold up
trailer. I use it when I can for all kinds of projects... Right now I'm using
it as a fulcrum for a 16 foot lever in order to lift shingles onto the roof. I
got a good deal on the shingles at Lowes but they don't offer rooftop delivery!

They ain't just for pullin engines!!! I also use it to hold cars up in the air
when I'm parting one out...

Kent
1960 Bugeye