Re: RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: Engine pull - How Long Is Typical Time Frame For Doing This?]
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 13:00:10 -0400 reply-type=original
My fold-up cherry picker does an admirable job of holding down that pesky
concrete in the back corner of my garage.  It only takes up about a 12" x
30" area of floor space when folded.  You'd think that Flounder wouldn't
even notice that in his new 10,000 square foot garage.  :-)

Rick
'59 & '61 Sprites