Re breaking news

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re breaking news
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:29:59 -0600
Cc: willy1959@gmail.com
So....you can now change your internet handle to "Sue-babe"...and go fishing
in the "singles sites" ...

Well, maybe not.

BTW:  When I first heard of the BABE rally, I realized my '87 Honda CRX
(bought for $1) could be a competitive entry. Have been trying to persuade
#2 son it could be a bonding experience, thus increasing the probability of
an inheritance for him some day.  I think he's a little embarrassed about
being seen in a formerly totaled rice-burner wreck, rebuilt with square
tubing and a Harbor Freight welder, and running on only three wheels.  Whats
the matter with kids today???

-JohnD

Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:55:04 -0600

From William Thompson <willy1959 at gmail.com>

Subject: breaking news/ SOS name change BABE rally

The Team Formally known as SOS (save our 'Spridgets') will have its name

changed due to copyright infringements (i guess) to SU ('Spridgets'

Unlimited)

 We are trying to have a name the entire lsit can have ownership of, and be

proud of, if anyone dosent like this choice, let us know.

 We believe we may be the only Brit car in the rally, and there will be

Brits flying in to the ralleye and buying american iron to compete, we hope

to have fun with them, and show them their homeland cars are contenders, for

both price and reliability.

 SU_BABE_RALLY team

Dave.Willy