Re: garage door openers - No LBC

To: thcollin@mtu.edu, robertduquette@sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: garage door openers - No LBC
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 18:45:27 EST
Cc: willy1959@gmail.com
In a message dated 11/4/2005 6:05:15 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
thcollin@mtu.edu writes:

I want  to publicly thank Willy Thompson for answering my carpentry
questions from  time to time. He's given me some great tips on roofing, dry
wall, and  garage remodeling. Thanks Willy!

Great!  Come on down Willy and show us how!  I've spent the  last 12 weekends
in Ruidoso, NM helping my cousin repair (read, reconstruct) his  cabin.  We
are just about ready for the dry wall.  I'm getting too old  for this stuff.

My best advice?  Hire Willy to do it!

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!