Fuel Filter and horn problems

To: List Spridget <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Filter and horn problems
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:56:48 -0500
Well I have another question for the brains of the spridget people.  I
went to replace my fuel filter because I accidently ran out of gas a
couple of months back and "Mini Lee" started running sluggish.  I asked
around and was told to replace the fuel filter.  Well low and behold
when I went to do this I discovered that I can not find a fuel filter
attached to the car anywhere.  Not near the carbs where the picture
shows it is supposed to be.  Any suggestions on what to do now.  If it
is not the fuel filter being clogged up that is making the car run
sluggish then what could it be.  Also on Lambert's new Midget we were
looking to see what needed to be done for inspection.  His brother who
is a mechanic came and looked at the car and told him that all that
needed to be done was replace the tie rod ends which Lambert had
already anticipated and bought new tie rod ends.  Well with the
littlest nephew in the car playing around with the horn all of a sudden
the horn stopped working.  Well in PA you need to have a safety
inspection and the horn has to work in order to pass this inspection.
We have now tried my car's horn and tested for electricity.  Everything
seems to be working be still no sound.  Any suggestions on this would
be helpful as well.

Thanks for any help.

Kristi and Lambert
'74 RWA Midget "Mini Lee" (hers)