Re: Re: end of driving season

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: end of driving season
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 11:59:05 -0500
non-lbc:
There was a guy sighted driving his ( I think it was a Firebird ) convertible
'top down' in all kinds of weather through the winter and a local radio station
was trying to get in touch with him.  Finally they did.  The top didn't raise
anymore, so he put on a tuque and mitts. :)

I used to drive my Fiat Spider top down through the year, but now my rule of
thumb is: if there's a risk of ice or salt on the road, then the hobby car
doesn't go out.

RD