RE: end of driving season

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> jAFHwttU016524
Subject: RE: end of driving season
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:56:00 -0800
Yeah, if it isn't a '4' or above we don't even blink :) Guess it's the
same for the tornado/hurricane set, if it's a Cat 1-2 it's a just a
breeze!

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com

I just checked, and we have had 15 earthquakes in California in the past

24 hours!  Not even enough to wake up for!  But fortunately enough to
keep a lot of people in Iowa's tornadoes, Pennsylvania's blizzards, and
New Orleans' hurricanes!!!!  In fact, earthquakes cause less annualized
damage and fewer lives tornadoes, snow storms, or hurricanes.

Buster