Re.: Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh

To: <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re.: Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:14:25 -0500
Oh, Paul.

How I understand.  Ever since moving into our new home down here in 365-day
driving season (Florida), I've gone through that about every other week.  As
a result, I've purchased so damn much duplicate stuff that it's driving me
nuts.

Who said there were advantages to "downsizing"?

Once the MGB is sold, it will be a lot easier.  But, until then -
Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh!

Norm Sippel
'59 Turner - BMC powered
'66 MGB - For Sale asking $25M (this is car I drove daily in CT & also raced
successfully since 1999)