Re: NO LBC, water heater ???

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NO LBC, water heater ???
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:25:13 EST
In a message dated 11/16/2005 12:35:21 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
wsthompson@thicko.com writes:

Any  educated or professional opinions. based on experience rather  than
anecdotal evidence?

WST

If you go electric, you can put a timer on it and except for the 6  months or
so when it's below freezing up there in polar bear land, you can have  it
only heat up an hour or so before you come home and on weekends.  It  should
save
you enough to pay for the water heater.  Also, check out the  under $200 four
gallon 110 volt heaters at Home Defect.  Easy to install  and make plenty
enough for washing hands.  You can upgrade if you ever put  in the shower.

The tankless look neat, but I haven't found one under a $1000.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."